Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
5's are 
sick.gif
 and not a good 
sick.gif
, like a ninjahood apart 
sick.gif

Anyone have any info on what hats are dropping?  Still looking for that beige colored camp hat.  Been waiting patiently

All the hating on the book they don't even realize how hard they're flexing their hypebeastness and ignorance of the brand. But whens those Jordans dropping? :x

Its a 3-layer Denim jacket. You can't be serious about skiing in a DENIM jacket.

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-

Chill out homie. I don't own the jacket and I know how great North Face stuff is to ski in, so I was just curious. I've seen plenty of ski jackets that make a denim looking jacket that is completely waterproof and meant for skiing. I appreciate the info though.

the vans are booty lol, even the 5s aren't all that great but still worth at least taking a shot at... sure a hell wouldn't buy them for resale though.

have the north face done only one Denali with Supreme?

also, how much are they going for with now a day? want a new Denali, but want to be on full f888boi status with my next one.

have the north face done only one Denali with Supreme?

also, how much are they going for with now a day? want a new Denali, but want to be on full f888boi status with my next one.
You can get them for retail, I could've swooped one a month back but it's too hot here in SF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom