Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
DSM for the win with the Black Hoody....... LOL!!

those white and black tees kept dissapearing though... ended up with the Marines colorway

DSM for the win with the Black Hoody....... LOL!!

those white and black tees kept dissapearing though... ended up with the Marines colorway
I forgot about DSM.  I just got the black work jacket in my cart in my size now!  But $300 should I pull the trigger?

Wow, sold out in my cart on DSM.  Black jacket is a no go for me lol.  Are you guys feeling the olive jacket with the red front?

black l/s and two tone navy/red 
pimp.gif

Didn't get mine either fam.

Now the ebay asking price is already 350
mean.gif
I just got the olive one.  I can rock it with my all red camp.  Got a sick fit for it already.  At least I can wear the jacket a lot down here in Miami since it's a zip up.  I wouldn't be able to wear the hoodie down here with our hot weather anyways haha.  DSM still got the olive jacket fam.

http://shop.doverstreetmarket.com/us/cdg-shirt-supreme/cdg-shirt-supreme-plaid-work-jacket-olive

With the 2 tone jacket selling out within 15 seconds....I think nike should handle the jordan supreme release and use the reserve system.

I actually like the way Adidas did the 350 boost release. It went so smooth for me, wish other websites did it like that.

I just got the olive one.  I can rock it with my all red camp.  Got a sick fit for it already.  At least I can wear the jacket a lot down here in Miami since it's a zip up.  I wouldn't be able to wear the hoodie down here with our hot weather anyways haha.  DSM still got the olive jacket fam.

http://shop.doverstreetmarket.com/us/cdg-shirt-supreme/cdg-shirt-supreme-plaid-work-jacket-olive

Thanks but I had my heart set on the black hoodie.

Won't pay a reseller either. Rather spend $350 on a brand worth that much, not to sound like a snob.

Last edited:
The way adidas released. ....u mean make people wait in a random "line" but people backdooring multiple pears until sold out...smh
My boys and I all got a pair so it worked out fine for us lol. infinitely easier than any hype Nike release I've tried online

what time did the item go live, I didn't see new items until 15 sec later?

is it my connection?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom