Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
1st one, if they check your billing on the card it will be declined before your order can even pe submitted. if your address 1234 spooner st and you type in 1235 spanner street and your order somehow goes through then that would result in your package being sent back

Repped!! Thanks man!

Got shipping confirmation. Can't wait to rock these!
Supreme describes it as military speck cotton twill upper. I guess that's their fancy way of saying canvas.
Maybe they used real Military Camo material?

any Devil Dogs in the room can verify???

Camo pair shipped but still no emails at all on black pair...kinda getting nervous....just gonna wait it out n hope alls good, nothing i can even do at this point.

Just to let ya know.. military spec hardly means anything. Military specifications can be anything from lasting forever to "if it barely works, the miltiary will still use it."

Just to let ya know.. military spec hardly means anything. Military specifications can be anything from lasting forever to "if it barely works, the miltiary will still use it."
Military specification or MTL-DTL

A specification that specifies design requirements, such as materials to be used, how a requirement is to be achieved, or how an item is to be fabricated or constructed. A specification that contains both performance and detail requirements is still considered a detail specification.A specification that specifies design requirements, such as materials to be used, how a requirement is to be achieved, or how an item is to be fabricated or constructed. A specification that contains both performance and detail requirements is still considered a detail specification.

While we on the subject anyone know wtc the black flannel version of this that released in SS15 or AW14 (cant remember which) :nerd:

Im surprised someone even saw my post :lol:

All the replies in here are only bout the 5s :smh:

But the pic i put up was the black flannel one from 2014. The other one was different colors with a grey hood. Only other hooded flannels from Supreme i remember were the Undercover collab ones, which were nice too

Got the tracking email but it says:

"UPS could not locate the shipment details for your request. Please verify your information and try again later."

|I

"UPS could not locate the shipment details for your request. Please verify your information and try again later."

|I

Relax, it's boxed and ready. Just wait till it gets picked up from the warehouse.

|I
My second pair says this
My first pair just says label created
It's been like that since fri/sat
I expect to recieve both on Friday

Who else still waiting on order conf?
Conf or Shipping Conf???

grin.gif

with all due respect to the nters who copped black lets just be clear.

camo>black and its not even close lol

such a boring/lazy color block IMO. but thats on their part props if u genuinely like em but they was 3rd string option
laugh.gif

Woah woah woah, that is your opinion haha. I personally think camouflage shoes are ugly AF, and would never be caught dead in camo shoes lmfao. I personally think black or even white was the first string option, but I didn't have to call out other peoples choices because I understand everyone has their own personal taste / style.

I may be in the unfavorable opinion--but I actually wouldn't mind a pair of the white Vs to complete my white and black set. I do dig the Camo but I learned from copping the low green Camo AF1s that I wouldn't wear them much. I ended up scooping the black canvas joints recently because of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom