Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really cant see why anyone would want to walk around with hentai on their shirt

I say this about a lot of Supreme **** but this reall takes the cake

Last edited:
Out of all that awesome art they picked the most vulgar garbage to put on the clothes..

I dont think i can get away rockin any of this, i already get bad looks when i rock my misfits angel fu** shirt, its the only time i wear it.

Out of all that awesome art they picked the most vulgar garbage to put on the clothes..

I dont think i can get away rockin any of this, i already get bad looks when i rock my misfits angel fu** shirt, its the only time i wear it.

I'm not understanding the complaints. We all know Supreme is super gaudy and will overdo it :lol: Plus that pillow in the preview let us know that this **** was about to be obscene :lol:

I'll see y'all next week for the box logos. :nerd:

Nobody cares that you think nobody cares about my post... Also nobody appointed you Sup thread police or mod so **** with that ish. I'm just as entitled as you or anybody else in here to post whatever I want to post as long as it's on topic i.e. Supreme related. LMAO you NT hipsters kill me!...

I usually just pass right over these types of conversations, but I'm going to have to say that it's not true that nobody cares about him not caring about your post because I actually care about him not caring about your post.
LMAO and i actually DONT care about you caring about him not caring about my post lmao. The point is it's not his call to make and in the end it doesn't matter. Maybe everybody cares about a particular post, maybe nobody does. The point is we're all equal here and equally entitled to post whatever we want within the rules. Regardless of his delusions of grandeur he is NOT special and is NOT the authority on what people care about or can or cannot post lmao.

SADLY GONNA HAVE TO AGREE WITH THIS POST.

What is the last item in the next drop line up? I see my pillow drops but the last image in the email was like a poster.

Was saying the same thing. Only the L/S is wearable

Regardless of how this crap looks, I expect it to sell out. Lol some of y'all is some savages.

I don't know who's got it worse, the cat wearing it or the people who have to look at it, not knowing about supreme.

I want to hear people's excuse for wearing such a vulgar item, "it's preme doe".

#NTdegenerate

roll.gif
these comments.

The artwork is pretty cool. If this was my fresh or soph year of college I would considered getting the l/s 

I saw anime and my eyes lit up but this is some **** if you wear it outside people are gonna think you are a weirdo.

Easy pass.

Does supreme drop at 10am est usually ? Anyone have any tips on how I can pick up some items from this online drop Friday ?

Back a page, supreme should take care of you if they sent you the wrong item. Did it to me last year on the Nefertiti tee, took a couple phone calls but they actually just refunded me completely as they were all sold out of the color/size I originally ordered.

I hope the collab sells out
So we can spot out the f**kbois and laugh at them

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom