Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Was gonna go to eBay to just pay resale because this was part of my Christmas present but they want $500 for an XL , F that noise.
You can get much better sweatshirts (APC, Norse) for the money than some basic one with a supreme bogo

Last edited:
At this point I feel like I'm pretty much done with Supreme , still one more tee I need when that DSM one drops next week and some older stuff but other than that I just don't see the creativity anymore ill stick to copping the beanies but nothing more, I gotta branch out to other brands
thought the sup dsm tee was cancelled?

anyone have success in the past with canceling their supreme order? please shed some light. i'm on hold with their warehouse as we speak.

You can get much better sweatshirts (APC, Norse) for the money than some basic one with a supreme bogo
Yeah I feel ya, I live in Florida so I don't really wear sweatshirts much, I just thought it was cool to have one with a box logo. 

TBH I would probably be more interested in a box logo t-shirt, because I would get more wear out of it. Don't they all have some stupid picture on the back of them though?

If you missed out today just try next season, or buy one of their other crewnecks. Still the same quality.

Yeah I feel ya, I live in Florida so I don't really wear sweatshirts much, I just thought it was cool to have one with a box logo. 

TBH I would probably be more interested in a box logo t-shirt, because I would get more wear out of it. Don't they all have some stupid picture on the back of them though?
No not at all lol. Only the Yankees one

I'm here in Miami and I probably could only wear the crew at night if that.

Bruh.. dudes are paying for $500... for a crewneck. 
mean.gif

$500? That's damn near the resell price of sup V's.

Probably could cop last years hoody bogo for $3hunnid.

Like I said earlier, I'm just going to wait for people to say that their bogo fits too big. Cause it looks like everyone sized up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom