Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
 I can't be too mad, I did manage to score all 3 CW's of the 5's this year. So I would say it was pretty good.

I would say people who spend $500 for a sweatshirt are stupid, but I paid resale on a pair of 350's (favorite purchase of the year tbh) so I don't have any room to talk. Even I wouldn't spend$500 on a sweatshirt though lol.

Last edited:
You went only for pink?

I first went for Camo, flourished and then tried for black but OOS.
Yea But Everything Popped Out As Sold out. The camo showed the size chart momentarily but I refreshed and everything was sold out

Yea But Everything Popped Out As Sold out. The camo showed the size chart momentarily but I refreshed and everything was sold out
Same thing happened to me I was refreshing, nothing was there, then boom they were there but all sold out instantly before I even clicked on them to add to cart.

yea woke up early for no reason
mean.gif
It's random too, my wife is on her PoS work computer with horrible internet and she added a size XL black to her cart, and got through to payment before it sold out. Go figure.

It's random too, my wife is on her PoS work computer with horrible internet and she added a size XL black to her cart, and got through to payment before it sold out. Go figure.
yea even the supreme 5s had the size menu pop up for them. These were instant sold out depending which device you used

i copped but still salty i didn't get my usual multiples, I'm not feeling this new site where they just leave sizes up without being able to add to cart
mean.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom