Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My bogo should be coming in today. Man I just had a talk with my mom about money she's going to be tight LOL.

Last edited:
Don't know who the 49 are but attacking the system @ 10:55 and carted 6 pink bogos, but had CC info wrong on 2 cards ... Check out with a pink in size XL and M .... XL is staying with me.

If you don't have a bot, order an ATC service, or have heavy experience finessing manually, don't even worry about this type of release. I eventually had to do as Romans do .. It beat not copping.

Next up - YZYSZN :smokin

Don't know who the 49 are but attacking the system @ 10:55 and carted 6 pink bogos, but had CC info wrong on 2 cards ... Check out with a pink in size XL and M .... XL is staying with me.

If you don't have a bot, order an ATC service, or have heavy experience finessing manually, don't even worry about this type of release. I eventually had to do as Romans do .. It beat not copping.

Next up - YZYSZN
smokin.gif
10:55  huh ? supreme can be backdoored ?  how is this possible ?

It's not haha. Notice how there's no proof just words. :-D
I haven't seen anything about team 10:55, however I have seen people figure out the links with product IDs I'm assuming. I can't figure it out personally but would love some insight 
nerd.gif

Nobody said backdoor and nobody stated they carted @ 10:55 a.m. ... Y'all ****** just assume LOL ... I had a start time on the cook so that I wouldn't continuously ping Supreme ... I won't say no more though .. Open your ears and not your feelings.

View media item 1823654

Reading is fundamental....

Dude STARTED the bot at 10:55. Supreme cannot be backdoored. You would hear about it by now....

Nobody said backdoor and nobody stated they carted @ 10:55 a.m. ... Y'all ****** just assume LOL ... I had a start time on the cook so that I wouldn't continuously ping Supreme ... I won't say no more though .. Open your ears and not your feelings.
Sounds like you are the one getting up in the feels, bro. Diction is an excellent tool when used properly. The way the sentence was written made it seem like you set up at 10:55 and immediately carted 6 bogos. It's not called an assumption when the sentence is poorly structured. It's called a misunderstanding, or a misinterpretation, which was in part caused by you and in part caused by us. So we can all take the L and move on haha.

Sounds like you are the one getting up in the feels, bro. Diction is an excellent tool when used properly. The way the sentence was written made it seem like you set up at 10:55 and immediately carted 6 bogos. It's not called an assumption when the sentence is poorly structured. It's called a misunderstanding, or a misinterpretation, which was in part caused by you and in part caused by us. So we can all take the L and move on haha.

I got my BOGOS .. No L was taken .. I'll write this communication error off due to misunderstanding and poor sentence structure. I did not feel like spelling it out for all the lurkers ... Contact me if people need assistance.

I'm not here to debate.

I got my BOGOS .. No L was taken .. I'll write this communication error off due to misunderstanding and poor sentence structure. I did not feel like spelling it out for all the lurkers ... Contact me if people need assistance.

I'm not here to debate.
I sent you a PM.

I'm not here to debate.
Haha no I meant take the L as in we're arguing over semantics so we both lose. I'm all set on the lesson, I know how this stuff goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom