Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
white gonz and mint mini logo.

couldn't decide on either color until game time but think I'll be happy 
smile.gif

Got a blue denim jacket in medium. So happy. :smokin

Tried to go back for the motion logo but they all sold out.

If I got a confirmation email, it means I didn't get ghosted, right? My autofill chrome extension blessed me

Last thing i got was the 5s half a year ago but i can't even get a hat or the denim jacket smh where the bots at i'm so salty

Got grey motion went back and tried to grab the pink L/S and grey Betty Boop but pink sold out :frown: so I had to settle for gold. Not bad though.

Yeah I'm pissed. Got ghost ordered on my black motion tee, got confirmation on my bolt cutters. :smh:

Damn credit card got declined on motion tee. Thinking it's from shopping out here

Copped Betty and small box as consolation with my debit :smh:

Haven't tried copping 2 hyped items in 1 order so I messed up and only came out with the black Mogo tee instead of that and an Ali tee

White motion, black mini box logo, white gonz. 2 separate orders im pretty happy.. Can i ask, what are ghost orders?

Had the Ali shirt in my cart, but could not checkout, the option wasn't there. Added another shirt, that showed up, said I had 2 items in my cart but only was showing. I hit submit. No Ali shirt. WTF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom