Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
View media item 2007568My Betty Boop order came in today. They were mad generous with the stickers this time around. Now I'm waiting for my motion logo tee to come in the mail. UPS status says that's it's ready to be processed. I'm growing impatient.

Those same Nike tiger woods golf hats you see at marshals or tjmaxx that nobody buys. Slap a supreme logo and instantly people gonna spend $70-$80 & TRY to force it make it fit their big *** heads lol.

Those same Nike tiger woods golf hats you see at marshals or tjmaxx that nobody buys. Slap a supreme logo and instantly people gonna spend $70-$80 & TRY to force it make it fit their big *** heads lol.

I wear that Tiger cap
It has lowered my strokes by at least 3
Also the 1.5 longer shaft is helping me out I think, but with the longer shaft I'm jamming my head more, but really only on the range.

This drop will be a walk n the park!

MacArthur Park after dark walk
aye Langer's tho
smokin.gif

I wear that Tiger cap
It has lowered my strokes by at least 3
Also the 1.5 longer shaft is helping me out I think, but with the longer shaft I'm jamming my head more, but really only on the range.
I have a LW with a .25 shorter shaft and that helps make up for the fact I need my clubs flattened due to being short.
The long drive dudes play with long whippy shafts. I'm happy with a 250 yard drive as long as I stripe it-I even eclipsed 300 once with a helping wind.

No shipping email still from last week's drop.... :frown:

Snakeskins are POS hideous lol, dunno why yall sweatin them hideous things

Supreme always had that "One item per household" rule? I swear I've cooked twice on the same items before (S Logo Hoodies two weeks ago)

Yeah, not sure why we all have to like the same thing lol.  To each their own.  

Since all three of my orders got ghosted last week.  I was able to catch the purple half zip, black ali t shirt, navy Gonz shirt and black rope polo on a restock.  All shipped.  So came out pretty good in the end.  Just no motion shirt or Betty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom