Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My bad bros
Someone played a game on me

The line at mercer is for something across the street
Has nothing to do with supreme or mercer

Yea that line has nothing to do with mercer :lol:
Was just there, was wondering what the hell those people were waiting for

Jordan 5s dropped at 11:05 EST on release day. I was mashing F5 and copped swiftly. However, I'm not sure if they'll pull the same thing with these 98s because there's not as much hype.

Either way, I think we should be able to cop if we're swift

Please don't remind me of that day, got L's but copped two paid of camo from Nike

I just don't get how Round 2 pays their employees? They also can shell out $1000s of dollars on the spot to people who come in and sell, how the hell do they have so much cash flow like that
Because they buy everything for significantly less than they sell it for.. pretty simple business plan

got my grey betty in and it looks great... also got a betty sticker, supreme productions, some butterfly clown joint and the box logo :pimp:

Need some more Boop Tees in slate to pop up on the 'bay.

TNF completely sidetracked me...lol.

Snakeskin 98's on Thursday, don't really care if I miss.

Yea i havent seen very many Boop tees in my size on grailed/IG... Still looking for black or slate.

Looks like 3/5 of my orders didnt get the origin scan so far and are still on the processed step of shipping. Would be disappointed if they dont all come tomorrow lol

Yeah. Still looking for an Ali. This is the first L I've taken on supreme in awhile, so it hurts.

Copped Navy Motion Grey Boop Grey Ali. Ended up ooping the motion and boop to homies. Ate on that kaws drop so not mad. Hoping Im good on 98 drop. Snakes and cap are needed!

Got shipping confirmation for my 2nd order.. Sorry for all the annoying shipping questions from before. Wont be mentioning anything until theres actually a problem. Cant wait to receive my items!

Waiting for that Betty restock.  

Man my Heat suck.  Went from 2-0 to 2-2 with the Hornets.  Garbage man.

Passing completely this week. Kraftwerk tickets go on sale at the same time as the drop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom