Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
From 240 and up depending on size and CW
Wow thats crazy.

I have a snake debating selling or not.

It will get here tomorrow.

If prices stay like this I'm even thinking i can get some wears in and still make retail back down the road lol...

But I am leaning towards keeping now.

whats the fit like?

all 4 of my packages (2 from Supreme, 2 from Nike) will be in tomorrow. :smokin

UPS man gonna be busy.

It fits like any of my hats I have ( I have several 5 panels , nike hats and dad hats). Maybe a little on the fitted side, but I'd say like a normal hat. Reflective Supreme on the back is :pimp:

Just wish it was actual snakeskin now that would be :pimp: :pimp:

Last edited:
you guys don't even know about the real hustle that goes down online. there are groups made up of mostly stay at home moms that look for ways to get free stuff online. people make huge money in front their computers. my wife does a small side hustle and just this past month, she got us a new stove, a rower and a buncha crap all for FREE that i'm selling on ebay. made this in a little over a week:

her friend made about 40k in 3 months but she's on her grind putting in hours.
**** she got a free new stove at

It fits like any of my hats I have ( I have several 5 panels , nike hats and dad hats). Maybe a little on the fitted side, but I'd say like a normal hat. Reflective Supreme on the back is
pimp.gif

Just wish it was actual snakeskin now that would be
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Is it like a mesh workout hat?

So you can sweat with it on and it wouldnt mess up the look of the hat?

Snake hat just came in, pretty dope. I still think my head is too big for these hats though lmao. Gotta rock em backwards

copped snakeskins manually at 11:02, charged and email confirmation. Still no shipping from supreme
ohwell.gif
 may call tomorrow, always get my orders mon/tues after the drop..

Still waiting for one on my black bomber. :smh:

I remember it took me forever to get shipping for my 5s... Then I got it and it just said order processed for a few days.Emailed supreme and they said it was cancelled

Right now my bomber order still says being processed by ups [emoji]128529[/emoji]Kind of worried

I remember it took me forever to get shipping for my 5s... Then I got it and it just said order processed for a few days.Emailed supreme and they said it was cancelled

Right now my bomber order still says being processed by ups [emoji]128529[/emoji]Kind of worried

Now im shook

copped snakeskins manually at 11:02, charged and email confirmation. Still no shipping from supreme:\  may call tomorrow, always get my orders mon/tues after the drop..

similar situation for me...

copped off the restock on thursday.. definitely received order confirmation (almost immediately)... and was charged, but no shipping email

my first pair arrived on monday (but to my second address).. i thought i would've received something by now.. nothing on MyChoice either.. :smh:

It's possible, but for the most part you should be good. Most of the time the UPS truck(s) are full and can't fit anymore orders, so they take a little longer to actually ship out.

this means theyve created a shipping label, so youre good

need to stoppanicking

Naw look at the part of my post you didn't quote lol. I've had it happen before where it just kept saying being processed and then I finally emailed them and they said they cancelled it .

This is the longest it has taken me to get shipping from Supreme in 5years [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

But yeah hopefully I'm good

similar situation for me...

copped off the restock on thursday.. definitely received order confirmation (almost immediately)... and was charged, but no shipping email

my first pair arrived on monday (but to my second address).. i thought i would've received something by now.. nothing on MyChoice either..
mean.gif
You're good, I'm in the same boat.  Caught the snakes on a restock that day and no shipping conf yet.  I just called the warehouse today and she said I'm good, should be shipped out tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom