Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feel like I'm missing a lot.... Got to start keeping in a better place
mean.gif
my stickers came in all bent and creased lol.

Do they still send the pens with stickers occasionally? I haven't received one of those in a few years.

I didnt get anything but standard bogos with my two orders i recieved this week. Snake 98s should be here tomorrow, hoping for another motion

I got tracking this morning then 1 hour later I got a refund email? anyone wanna key in and shed some light whats gonna happen

Sports tees still extra scarce. Cant find **** in XL and if I do its like $130 lol

I had no luck doubling up on 98s during the first preme restock using a diff card and changing drive to dr. I tried changing email on the hats as well and it still didnt work.

wondering if my sneakers might have been throw in with my bomber order. they did that with a couple of my separate orders from earlier this season. Didn't get a shipping confirm for everything but was all bundled into one order.

chance for them to save some money that way Im assuming

Anyone else think the 98's fit kind of snug?
Snap dont tell me that lmao...

I normally wear a 10 in everything Nike and have some room (I like room in my kicks)

So I think i traditionally am a true 9.5 or 10 (IDK) LOL

But i copped a 10 in these. Now im worried

Got UPS MyChoice email "Estimated Delivery Date: Tuesday, 05/03/2016; Estimated Delivery Time: 11:30 AM - 03:30 PM"

I didn't get anything yesterday and when I tracked just now it said: "A UPS shipping label has been created. Once the shipment arrives at our facility, the tracking status--including the scheduled delivery date--will be updated."

Anyone else been in this situation before?

Got UPS MyChoice email "Estimated Delivery Date: Tuesday, 05/03/2016; Estimated Delivery Time: 11:30 AM - 03:30 PM"

I didn't get anything yesterday and when I tracked just now it said: "A UPS shipping label has been created. Once the shipment arrives at our facility, the tracking status--including the scheduled delivery date--will be updated."

Anyone else been in this situation before?
Just give ups a call.

Did it at least say out for delivery?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom