Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuuuu, missed UPS, tried to have them just leave it at the UPS store across the street from me and apparently Supreme has the package restricted. Have any of you tried getting around this?

Fuuuu, missed UPS, tried to have them just leave it at the UPS store across the street from me and apparently Supreme has the package restricted. Have any of you tried getting around this?
Nope. They just drop it off at my house all the time.

Last edited:

No, have you signed up for the UPS my choice? There's an option for you to have all packages left at side/front door.

No, have you signed up for the UPS my choice? There's an option for you to have all packages left at side/front door.
With UPS My Choice there's also an option where you can sign for the package online so you don't have to be home at the time of delivery.  

That [emoji]127826[/emoji][emoji]127826[/emoji][emoji]127826[/emoji][emoji]127826[/emoji]  RED Poppin'

I thought it was just me. I used to have UPS hold all of my Supreme shipments but havent been able to do so lately

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom