Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
**** em all. Seriously
indifferent.gif
Literally

Damn man i would be heated but it really sucks cause aint **** yall can do. Sorry to hear that 

what they should do is get them fixed and for the people whose orders got cancelled hold their names and ship out later once they receive fixed ones but we all know they do not give two ***** 

so those sequins gonna be falling off of every jacket that did go out? 

damn, sorry to hear about you guys getting the refund

Damn man i would be heated but it really sucks cause aint **** yall can do. Sorry to hear that 

what they should do is get them fixed and for the people whose orders got cancelled hold their names and ship out later once they receive fixed ones but we all know they do not give two ***** 
Supreme don't got time for that.

Supreme don't got time for that.
they do they just dont want to make the time for it 

Anyone else think the 98's fit kind of snug?
some people think most nike air maxes run on the narrow side. that might be the case.
95's I got in the same size they got extra room, but I think 95's generally run wider.

Hell GR 98 in the Michigan Wolverine CW I tried on are looser than these. I think the snakes run tighter with this leather that wraps around seems to be a very thick layer.

Don't know about how the patent runs tho.

Just called warehouse and as soon as I said the word "refund" she immediately said "the sequin bomber? sorry they had manufacture defects so we didn't end up shipping those out, that's why we refunded so quick". Man I really wanted to rock this piece, definitely not gonna drop $800+ re-sale for it though. Oh well.

:smh:

Just called warehouse and as soon as I said the word "refund" she immediately said "the sequin bomber? sorry they had manufacture defects so we didn't end up shipping those out, that's why we refunded so quick". Man I really wanted to rock this piece, definitely not gonna drop $800+ re-sale for it though. Oh well.
That's gonna raise the price up

but also question the quality of the ones in circulation 

IT would be bad to drop resale on this coat only to have the Sequin fall out... 
sick.gif

I feel for yall missing out on the bomber. Its a really dope piece. I wanna wear mine once and then let go of it but itll be hard unless i get a great offer

I'm furious, UPS apparently "tried" to make 3 delivery attempts, and now they're returning to sender. This is ******** because my grandmother is home all day. Trying to reach the warehouse now to see if there's anything I can do. These are my navy Air Max 98s.

I'd love if they did this but yeah I already know they probably won't.

Anyone know if supreme refund our actual money back into the account or they just give us credit on the store?

I'm furious, UPS apparently "tried" to make 3 delivery attempts, and now they're returning to sender. This is ******** because my grandmother is home all day. Trying to reach the warehouse now to see if there's anything I can do. These are my navy Air Max 98s.

Damn, thats messed up :smh:

try calling ups too, theres gotta be something they can do

it sucks that they don't allow you to hold for pick up anymore

Last edited:
I'd love if they did this but yeah I already know they probably won't.

Anyone know if supreme refund our actual money back into the account or they just give us credit on the store?
It's supremes fault, so I would expect them to refund your money to your card.

Last edited:
That's gonna raise the price up

but also question the quality of the ones in circulation 

IT would be bad to drop resale on this coat only to have the Sequin fall out... :x

Yeah I just checked eBay and there's only one Pine Green under $800 right now smh.

It's supremes fault, so I would expect them to refund your money to your card.

Appreciate it bro.

It sucks that they don't allow customers to have their orders/packages held at a UPS location for pick up.

Yeah I just checked eBay and there's only one Pine Green under $800 right now smh.
Appreciate it bro.

I see two on ebay and two on grailed. Might be the same but wow. Resale on that color is insane. I knew it was like 500 or so but thats nuts. Makes me wish i got the green but who knows i mightve struck out. Totally happy with red.

That's weird because they always just leave my packages? I've literally never had to sign for an order from Supreme in the 6 years I've been a customer

^ varies.

They could be getting alot of traffic right now due to the orders being cancelled 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom