Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was debating the debossed tee but just saw they have an Olive one... In for it. :smokin
Thats what im going after. And for fit of the cut & sews, i feel they fit more true than regular tees unless thats just me cause i have the motion logo and gonz tee and they fit really small compared to the small box logo i got this season. I shouldve gotten a large in the tees but i got the same size for all 3 which was medium

Was debating the debossed tee but just saw they have an Olive one... In for it.
smokin.gif
Most Hyped Item of todays drop 
laugh.gif

Debossed Tee - Olive, 0:00:34.548000
Debossed Tee - Peach, 0:00:45.878000
Debossed Tee - Black, 0:00:50.229000
Supreme Vans Iridescent Old Skool - Black, 0:01:01.808000
Supreme Vans Iridescent Old Skool - Royal, 0:01:14.017000
Checker Soccer Short - Black, 0:01:15.271000
Debossed Tee - Royal, 0:01:21.432000
Debossed Tee - White, 0:01:41.219000
Jacquard Camp Cap - Black, 0:01:41.219000
Jacquard Camp Cap - White, 0:01:41.220000
SupremeVans Iridescent Old Skool - Coral, 0:01:41.220000
Debossed Tee - Red, 0:02:07.155000
Checker Soccer Short - Silver, 0:02:11.582000
Supreme Vans Iridescent Old Skool - White, 0:02:21.582000
Checker Soccer Short - Burgundy, 0:02:26.759000
Small Box Zip Up Sweat - Heather Grey, 0:02:26.759000

Damn. I got a new phone a couple days ago and just downloaded the Supreme app. My info isn't stored any more :frown: Added something to cart, went to check out, filled out all my info, checked save my info, hit edit cart, removed item, added it back to cart, went to check out, info isn't saved. Is there any way to get my info to save without submitting an order? I'm going for the blue Vans and I'm not that swift.

Last edited:
Damn. I got a new phone a couple days ago and just downloaded the Supreme app. My info isn't stored any more :frown: Added something to cart, went to check out, filled out all my info, checked save my info, hit edit cart, removed item, added it back to cart, went to check out, info isn't saved. Is there any way to get my info to save without submitting an order? I'm going for the blue Vans and I'm not that swift.
Card info doesn't get saved
Process payment with wrong card number.
Then copy and paste your card into the app at time of purchase

Card info doesn't get saved
Process payment with wrong card number.
Then copy and paste your card into the app at time of purchase

Thanks man! I know card info doesn't get saved just trying to get my other info stored. I will try this out now.

Was gonna get vans this week as well but passing on these. Think this is like the 3rd week I've completely passed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom