Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was really surprised to see that the spin tees weren't flipping.. people are getting desperate because they can't get rid of it. I don't see any selling unless they're $50

So many BSers on grailed for this white apocalypse hoodie.

They low ball me and at a certain price point ive been accepting. Then they never pay.

Had one guy asking if i still had the receipt and bag. I dont keep my receipts but this isnt something that is faked. Then he asked if the bag had the barcode sticker on it. He said if everything checked out hed buy. He texted me, i sent him a pic of it, explained that these arent really something that they fake. Still doesnt look like hes going to buy

They low ball me and at a certain price point ive been accepting. Then they never pay.

Had one guy asking if i still had the receipt and bag. I dont keep my receipts but this isnt something that is faked. Then he asked if the bag had the barcode sticker on it. He said if everything checked out hed buy. He texted me, i sent him a pic of it, explained that these arent really something that they fake. Still doesnt look like hes going to buy
If your gonna resell Preme stuff

You might as well Keep the 2 Box Logo Stickers and the Receipt and item all in the Original Big.

Better jump on that @ that price cause it's usually much higher; more than the jacket.

Yeah I copped, I was saying after this I'm saving back up lol. Hopefully it's DS, I got it off CopVsDrop but it didn't have a description on condition.

lol same thing happens to me all the time. when i was selling my paris box logo tee i even sent the guy my plane ticket..

this has probly been asked before but how do the supreme north face steep tech jackets fit? im 5'10 180lbs and thinking about grabbing a size large but wanted to make sure it wont be too big. thanks.

question for those who own the quilted sequin jacket from this past season.. can the logo/patch on the back be removed or is it fashioned in such a way where it'd leave a giant hole in the jacket? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom