Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

thank you man, repped!

Have to use view all
Took me ever to find them earlier
Limit 1 is terrible on these.
I've bought like 4 older pocket tees this week. Pokemon

yeah I know, theres always a couple colors I want. Normally I dont have a problem playing with my address/card to get the second color but its just a pain in the ***. Probably gunning for that washed red color first :smokin nothing else im too interested in first drop.

*edit, WOW I didnt even know about the view all feature on the preview. that makes it so much easier to look at. Dont know how I missed that before :lol:

Last edited:
Anyone know where I can find info on the Kanye pop-up shops and what they have in the different cities?

its the same 9-12 items in each city just different colors and each city has their name on the front. If you search on twitter or IG you're bound to see the product cards.

Last edited:
thank you man, repped!
yeah I know, theres always a couple colors I want. Normally I dont have a problem playing with my address/card to get the second color but its just a pain in the ***. Probably gunning for that washed red color first :smokin nothing else im too interested in first drop.

*edit, WOW I didnt even know about the view all feature on the preview. that makes it so much easier to look at. Dont know how I missed that before :lol:

A few colors will sell out. I missed the desert Camo last szn because I was slacking. Ended up getting it for $50 shipped though.

I think that View All is the only way to see the ss pocket tees.

Probably going for Camo in in ss and LS

Last edited:
A few colors will sell out. I missed the desert Camo last szn because I was slacking. Ended up getting it for $50 shipped though.

I think that View All is the only way to see the ss pocket tees.

Probably going for Camo in in ss and LS
They list them under tops/sweaters since they are cut and sew.

That Light Royal 
smokin.gif

mr ape trying so hard to act tough knows damn well that security won't swing first as they are WORKING EMPLOYEES for security agency. If he was as tough as he thought he'd swing first. line up boys so damn soft.
Aye, I'm sorry but Ymbape looking like Michael Strahan!

Who's Yo Daddy!!!

For those wondering about the floodlight...

its about 8-9 inches tall

mainly metal

includes dc power adapter and rechargeable battery charger

has 5 settings: low, medium, bright, strobe, flashing blue/red police light

Takes AA batteries

For those wondering about the floodlight...

its about 8-9 inches tall

mainly metal

includes dc power adapter and rechargeable battery charger

has 5 settings: low, medium, bright, strobe, flashing blue/red police light

Takes AA batteries
what was the price tag on that again???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom