Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since they implemented a new system for Instore, do you guys think they'll do something for online as well ? Personally I think they will but by the 2nd drop all the bots will be up to date with any site changes

I hope they fixed the ghost orders BS.

Apparently he got arrested in LA
he was at the nyc store yesterday. It looks he went after security and got into a fist fight with one of them. He got kicked out real fast. Apparently security confiscated something of his too. He was riding atound on a bike yelling at everyone.

Anyone cop or seen it in person

"Cordless flood light"?

Wanna know how big it is.
its fairly large, probably around 8-9 inches tall. I bought one and its a cery decent size. Not too big and not too small either. You can either use the cord that comes with it or batteries i beleive.

Last edited:
he was at the nyc store yesterday. It looks he went after security and got into a fist fight with one of them. He got kicked out real fast. Apparently security confiscated something of his too. He was riding atound on a bike yelling at everyone.

He must be mentally ******ed. He doesn't act like a normal man.

Anyone got a vid? Not surprised that one security guard who always kicks him out finally had enough

Anybody can help me pick up
The F*uc up tee in blk , large please?

Being out here in asia, no access to the store anywhere

Appriciate in advance please
Luis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom