Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we all be feelign that way, but with the way thing sell out, you narrow it down to one main item you really want

Its just something about Supreme that I look back at everything that dropped later in the day and I'm just like "Man why did I sleep on that..."
Happens when stuff sells out...ill be eyeing certain items, they could be available for hours or even days or weeks but ill pass...then soon as it sells out, boom. We want what we cant have i guess

If I'm 5'9 130 and I normally wear a small crewneck without a tee would a medium S logo crewneck with a tee underneath it be too sloppy? I can only find a medium for a decent price in red and I'm thinking of settling for that because I missed on the small.

If I'm 5'9 130 and I normally wear a small crewneck without a tee would a medium S logo crewneck with a tee underneath it be too sloppy? I can only find a medium for a decent price in red and I'm thinking of settling for that because I missed on the small.
You should be fine with a medium. Worst case scenario, you can dry it and try to shrink it

Just got my 2nd 1st week order in today (black boxer briefs.) came with two more supreme stickers & anothe fortune cookie.

My 2nd week order is just now leaving NY.

Supreme still doesn't ship my items. All my orders this season have shipped a couple hours after placing order. Got black parka and peach s logo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom