Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone have any tips on general clothes care and washing tips? I have some Supreme gear I've worn that needs washing and I know I probably shouldn't throw it in the washing machine. 

Wash warm inside out and either hang dry or just air in dryer

So keeping them out of the dryer is also probably the best idea. However, won't the shoulders get the weird hangar marks? Maybe drying them on a flat surface would work best? Any engineers or physicists have any ideas?

Last edited:
Never use hangars on tees or sweaters..only button downs and jackets u will stretch the neck or basically ruin ur clothes

tired.gif

What would a size large Witch bogo in black go for these days? I have one and barely wore it. Just want to get a idea of how much i could get

Anyone else have their order from Thursday "shipped" but it's still sitting there? Longest I've had to wait for any movement. Usually on the truck 1-2 days after.

Anyone else have their order from Thursday "shipped" but it's still sitting there? Longest I've had to wait for any movement. Usually on the truck 1-2 days after.
I am, but not too worried. It's just waiting to be picked up by UPS. Girl on the phone said the Nike drop was a big one and they're still backed up since week 1 lol.

as long as you got a tracking # you're good. I had the same happen to me before and it didnt move until the following tuesday.

Ordered a dark gold varsity and got the shipping email on sep 16...saw no movement at all until the day before it arrived, the 23rd i believe. It was strange.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom