Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
that tan is too sick 
smokin.gif
laugh.gif

not a fan, good luck to those trying to cop this week. gonna save up for next week

Last edited:
Oh great more kids with joggers wearing metal t-shirts. Wikipedia Slayer skyrocketed to 23% more views.

Of course.
I have been a slayer fan since I first heard them in about 7th grade, they helped me get through a lot of mess.

Only heard one Slayer song so I'm not allowed to wear that shirt even if I like how it looks. People will question me about their albums and I'm not prepared to answer

Slayer isn't mainstream af, their music has rarely gotten radio play. It's just that they've been washed probably since divine intervention (save for undisputed attitude, and Christ illusion was aight). That's a good 22 years of washedness.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yall acting like all kinds of Slayer shirts arent all over places like Hot Topic, Urban Outfitters, Pac Sun & Cotton On :lol:

Fambs school me my girl is moving out to NYC for a couple months how hard is it it cop normal t shirts I'm not worrying about bogos and what ever collab they have like the Gucci mane ones

Fambs school me my girl is moving out to NYC for a couple months how hard is it it cop normal t shirts I'm not worrying about bogos and what ever collab they have like the Gucci mane ones

She can go to the store and see what they have.
If you're not worried about hype items there are always things that can be purchased.

She can go to the store and see what they have.
If you're not worried about hype items there are always things that can be purchased.
Oh thanks bro I've been to the one in soho two years ago they really had all that space and barely sold stuff the one in Japan was ******* trash the store was basically empty

So I tried on the hooded camo thermal
Getting a large was a mistake as others have stated.
I said that piece would force me to lose weight, but I need a damn time machine for that thing to fit properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom