Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Why don't you make like a tree and Leave!!

nthat.gif
I see u gotta pay that tax to smh lol

Cooked on the Leaves jacket, all my friends and girlfriend said its ugly, but I feel like every time Supreme makes something like that and everyone says it's ugly, three months later everyone is riding that trend.

Especially with the TNF collabs.

I will never take people's opinions on tnf collabs after what happened with any means necessary. Everyone was trashing it. Come release day it was only item that season to crash the site and ended up flying off eBay

Cooked on the Leaves jacket, all my friends and girlfriend said its ugly, but I feel like every time Supreme makes something like that and everyone says it's ugly, three months later everyone is riding that trend.

Especially with the TNF collabs.

I will never take people's opinions on tnf collabs after what happened with any means necessary. Everyone was trashing it. Come release day it was only item that season to crash the site and ended up flying off eBay

Buy what you like

Both backpacks restocked. Ghost orders?

Edit: nvm sold out lol trump duffle and fanny still up

Last edited:
These Nuptse Jackets will be $800 in a few months

never fails w/ Sup x TNF

Last edited:

I agree. Get what you like. Now you become the trend and everyone else will come around to like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom