Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Per Twitter, people have been having trouble with vanilla cards lately.

Went ahead and paid for a $100 ATC service. Gonna use my bot and try for backups with family cards/addresses too

I know the talk is always that switching things like Street to St. or Court to Ct. will let you send multiple orders of the same item to the house (if you're also using a diff name/number/email/card), but can anyone personally confirm that they've had this work for them?

Tryna get my black [emoji]128591[/emoji]

They have started cracking down on this too. Supreme is apparently banning addresses which are abusing the system and having multiple orders of the same item. Not sure how accurate that report is though.

Last edited:
Anyone ever get shipping on an order but have it stuck on "order processed" for over 6 business days lol? Debating if I should call the warehouse or give it another day or two before the hoodie madness

Something weird tells me bogs will be easy cop. Haven't seen any bogo preorders from typical resellers and per usual.

Anyone ever get shipping on an order but have it stuck on "order processed" for over 6 business days lol? Debating if I should call the warehouse or give it another day or two before the hoodie madness

Yes
And then it appears at your house.

Something weird tells me bogs will be easy cop. Haven't seen any bogo preorders from typical resellers and per usual.

I was thinking maybe they were nervous about not being able to make it happen.

Last edited:

I agree and disagree, I feel like everything goes right people can cop manually, just gotta be on top of everything, I feel like they may have produced a bit more hoodies but not and huge amount

bogo szn approachin'
**** whatever y'all been wearin'
**** whatever y'all been hearin'
another grail bouta again
as soon as 11am hit with the new drop again
swift fingers start shakin' like parkinsons
add to cart & lock it in
it's too many bots for this grail of sin
manual boyz getting doubt again
& I know they miss out again
da peach went faster than all of them

I agree and disagree, I feel like everything goes right people can cop manually, just gotta be on top of everything, I feel like they may have produced a bit more hoodies but not and huge amount

Yeah, I'm hoping for the same. I want to believe they've produced a few more hoodies, but not many more. If all goes well, cool. If not, oh well.

Per Twitter, people have been having trouble with vanilla cards lately.

Went ahead and paid for a $100 ATC service. Gonna use my bot and try for backups with family cards/addresses too
They have started cracking down on this too. Supreme is apparently banning addresses which are abusing the system and having multiple orders of the same item. Not sure how accurate that report is though.
Ah shoot haha. One of my ATC slots is on a vanilla, so hopefully that isn't true.

And may not even risk it with the street/st trick if this is the case.

Peach and green hoodies are fire. Lol at thinking you have a chance copping manually though. Thursday should be interesting.

anyone know what resale on black is gonna be looking like? I'm ready to pay if I strike out, but I'm hoping to find one closer to 400

#TeamManual will have flourish posts, as they always do.

Per usual, salt levels will be high, especially if the site lags.

Nothing new.

manually, from my work computer, i've hit on the undercover seven samurai & anatomy (both black; on the same order), purple gucci mane tee, black s logo crew, and leaves mountain light. i'm hoping this is my year to finally get a black bogo hoodie.

Still call if you have time.

Then right be before they hang up ask "Are you ready for Thursday?"
laugh.gif
 just might to hear their response. 

I think it all just depends on luck....If the site lags at all youre screwed. On the gucci drop I couldnt even click the tee shirt, the site completely froze, but on the undercover drop, i copped manually. Just depends on how lucky you get with lag. 

I think it all just depends on luck....If the site lags at all youre screwed. On the gucci drop I couldnt even click the tee shirt, the site completely froze, but on the undercover drop, i copped manually. Just depends on how lucky you get with lag. 
definitely part luck. for me on the gucci drop i added to cart but the checkout button disappeared 
mean.gif
 lol

Man imma forever be salty about that undercover release. Wanted that samurai and anatomy tee so bad. Freaken app lagged on me and couldnt get any of em.

I wouldn't take my chances with the vanilla gift card, rather just ask a close friend or relative to let them borrow their card and just give them the cash

better off going for red or something on Thursday, better chances.

f*** bogos tho, i don't know anyone at supreme so i can't just rock "Supreme" on my chest like thats my set or something

that green really has me thinking tho, probably still wouldn't

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom