Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bogo restock happening Dec 2017
nerd.gif
I bet money that they'll restock on December 7th 2017! Guarantee!!! 

Damn man was walking underground where I work and a cop sees I'm wearing the black NE beanie and my TNF steep he ask if I copped a bogo lolol I said damn you had to remind me of my L I asked if he scored but he said nah and we both just laughed it off pretty much

Had to be around my age 26ish

I'm laughing it off with you guys too. I feel your L bro.

Congrats to everyone who cooked, really wanted a Med. but took the L hard this morning.

I got through processing on mobile, but my cc got declined, this happened before and its always on mobile, my info always goes through on desktop. Anyone have any idea why this is?

Congrats to everyone who cooked, really wanted a Med. but took the L hard this morning.

I got through processing on mobile, but my cc got declined, this happened before and its always on mobile, my info always goes through on desktop. Anyone have any idea why this is?

Sold out

Same thing happened to me bro while i was in line at SupLA. My chase account is Beyond Kosher. Kept getting the same message. These sites are a F'n joke bro, a Joke!!!

I was gonna keep my Bogo, but after camping out and seeing how these clowns do camping, Nope! Gonna resell that Medium Black to the highest bidder now. Security there is a F''n Joke. No way you should have a hyped release like that, have to pay staff and security OT, block all of the sidewalks from 4pm on Wed thru 3pm on thursday. Dude's cant find a parking spot to hit up Diamond, Pink, Crooks, FlightC, etc. All because you wanna wait until 10am on thursday to open shop. If i were those other street brands on Fairfax, i would shut that chit down with the quickness because you're messing with their bottom line y0!

If you guys had a peach L. how much would you let it go for realistically? Got pending offers for $800... feel like I could get more but I honestly wanna keep. 

craziest thing about all this hype is that quality on supreme hoodies is really trash... the hoods are always crazy big on me

Yea smh the hype is getting out of control now.

Really want a medium, but prices rn are beyond what i'd pay for a hoodie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom