Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
07.09.16%2B-%2B1

Beat me to it

Hey guys,

Long time member here, rarely post unless I'm really trying to visit a grave and reach those that have high level plugs or deep insights.

I am still able to jig addresses, say get 2-3 orders per credit card. Now, I have 20 debit cards, all linked to the same bank account and same billing address.

Word is, these 20 debit cards can act individually of one another, where they don't have to be all the same billing address.

These are business debit cards through BOA.

Can anyone shed some light on how I could potentially get through successfully via Supreme's web shop (and not get address banned, of course)?

Thanks in advance for all the help.

Ok, maybe I was too elaborate.

Does anyone in here know how to get more than 1 order per cc?

I know how to, I want to double it.

Place another order after you place the first order?

Common sense if you think about it

Doesn't work. You get the "1 item limit per person" error.

This is why I want to get more debit / credit cards to where their system recognizes me as another person.

And with more debit / credit cards, I need more billing addresses. Phone numbers, names and emails I can make up.

Last edited:

Place another order after you place the first order?

Common sense if you think about it
Doesn't work. You get the "1 item limit per person" error.

This is why I want to get more debit / credit cards to where their system recognizes me as another person.

And with more debit / credit cards, I need more billing addresses. Phone numbers, names and emails I can make up.
send me the credit card info and i will order it 

wink.gif

Last edited:
Hey guys,

Long time member here, rarely post unless I'm really trying to visit a grave and reach those that have high level plugs or deep insights.

I am still able to jig addresses, say get 2-3 orders per credit card. Now, I have 20 debit cards, all linked to the same bank account and same billing address.

Word is, these 20 debit cards can act individually of one another, where they don't have to be all the same billing address.

Can anyone shed some light on how I could potentially get through successfully via Supreme's web shop (and not get address banned, of course)?

I think people might misinterpret your post and assume you are asking how to clean out inventory to resale :rolleyes

Hey guys,

EL OH EL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom