Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Supreme day for me: 

1) I got banned from the Supreme reddit (anyone know if there is anything I can do?)

2) My green Lacoste track jacket from last week was ghosted after confirmation email.
I've been requesting to get posting rights to the Supreme reddit for over 9 months and no response at all. GL if they get back to you on a ban issue.

Last week was really hard to cop as it was definitely the highlight for the masses. 

Big Supreme day for me: 

1) I got banned from the Supreme reddit (anyone know if there is anything I can do?)

2) My green Lacoste track jacket from last week was ghosted after confirmation email.
lets start with this

what did you do that got you banned

Big Supreme day for me: 
lets start with this

Supreme Reddit is way more messed up than NT.
Their Mods show No Mercy to control the mob.
Board has Rules of Conduct.
Curious too.

I've been requesting to get posting rights to the Supreme reddit for over 9 months and no response at all. GL if they get back to you on a ban issue.

Last week was really hard to cop as it was definitely the highlight for the masses. 
Thanks brotha. It's not looking great.

lets start with this

Good question. I will preface this story by saying I'm a bit of a noob when it comes to reddit. Anyway...

I wanted to know what a certain piece (Supreme x TNF By Any Means Jacket) was worth before purchasing it. Naturally, I created a Price Check [PC] post. Reddit marked it with the 'News' flare automatically and it immediately starting getting comments that it was incorrectly posted, that it wasn't 'news', etc. I then received  a message that I had been banned for breaking the rules.

I replied to the moderator(s) by apologizing. I also wanted to gain more clarity on what I did wrong. A mod replied that I had posted something incorrectly and that it belongs in the weekly Price Check Sticky section. I replied by apologizing again and mentioned that in no way was I trying to harm the sub-reddit or it's members. It was an honest mistake nothing I did was malicious. A mod replied and said this was my second offense (I have no clue what my first offense was) and that my ban will last 365 days.

Did I post something incorrectly? Yes I did. Completely my own fault. Completely an accident.

Is it worth a 365 day ban? Reddit thinks so.

They're usually pretty good at replying back, but I'm fairly certain they won't change the address for you. Can't even ups mychoice it either...

I bought stuff last week and I haven't received it yet. Don't worry you'll be home before you get your package. Unless you're near their shipping address in fl.
When I emailed them on Tuesday I got a reply within 30 minutes.

Thanks everyone, repped all of ya'll!

Any fit pics of people in Supreme coveralls?

11184478_292705737519941_2075326111_n.jpg

I'm 5'7 165 I wear a medium. Kind of tight for me to get in cause my shoulders are broad AF

I'm assuming the girl is wearing a small and the guy is in a medium.

Last edited:
I might have to pay resale for one of these tees, either the runner or regret tee. I haven't checked prices but hopefully theyre not too bad

Looks like alot of people were able to cop from the mike hill drop. I copped a tee for a friend manually, got hit with the captcha and the no internet connection message. After i saw that twice i decided to give up and think nothing of it. Couple hours later i checked my email and got confirmation and my card was charged.

Good question. I will preface this story by saying I'm a bit of a noob when it comes to reddit. Anyway...

I wanted to know what a certain piece (Supreme x TNF By Any Means Jacket) was worth before purchasing it. Naturally, I created a Price Check [PC] post. Reddit marked it with the 'News' flare automatically and it immediately starting getting comments that it was incorrectly posted, that it wasn't 'news', etc. I then received  a message that I had been banned for breaking the rules.

I replied to the moderator(s) by apologizing. I also wanted to gain more clarity on what I did wrong. A mod replied that I had posted something incorrectly and that it belongs in the weekly Price Check Sticky section. I replied by apologizing again and mentioned that in no way was I trying to harm the sub-reddit or it's members. It was an honest mistake nothing I did was malicious. A mod replied and said this was my second offense (I have no clue what my first offense was) and that my ban will last 365 days.

Did I post something incorrectly? Yes I did. Completely my own fault. Completely an accident.

Is it worth a 365 day ban? Reddit thinks so.

Geez now I'm scared to make threads on there lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom