Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm passing although I have always wanted a Gore Tex jacket. I wouldn't know which color to get. I like them all except the yellow. The ACG stuff is nice and always wanted to get one, but I could never find the 3 in 1 in the outlets unlike some of those here who have gotten lucky and copped it at a great price. 

Last edited:

anyone recommend atc? solestrike is charging 100 >.<
If you're only trying for one item, I think you got a good chance of copping. At least last week it was easy peazy. The North Face collab has some nice stuff, but it's getting warm here so I have less interest in buying something that I wouldn't wear until this fall/winter.

Really want the blue pullover, but explaining to my wife why I spent over $500 for a jacket I can wear for two days in San Francisco is not worth the headache

I'll try for the fleece, maybe I'll like it more in person

Yea the first time I try for that list **** they wind up doing it in the BX, got #65 at Dover

So just North Face this week?

Texas
mean.gif

Rest of the drop list should be releasing later tonight
Ah that's good!!!

Really just into t-shirts right now, since it's already 90 in Austin...

My wife and I bought a bunch of North Face stuff last Holiday season.

I'd think about the black fleece if it had a red box on the back.

Not a huge fan of the massive flag on the back either, the one of the front is cool.

If you're only trying for one item, I think you got a good chance of copping. At least last week it was easy peazy. The North Face collab has some nice stuff, but it's getting warm here so I have less interest in buying something that I wouldn't wear until this fall/winter.

unless its the headband or the pants, i beg to differ. TNF release will fly much faster than a regular release week. The east coast is still cold.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom