Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone ever dealt with Round 2 on a trade? They have the size I need for the TNF pullover.
not clothes but did a size swap awhile back for some yeezy moonrocks at the Cali location. wasnt charged anything. while other stores like mag park quoted me 250 smh

Last edited:
Anyone ever dealt with Round 2 on a trade? They have the size I need for the TNF pullover.

They have been known on numerous occasions for selling fake Supreme merchandise

Does supreme care about the name on the credit card? I wanna use two credit cards but they both have my name, or just address needs to match?

YeTysd.gif

I actually don't mind the other drops. Considering the hype on the CDG collab I can actually cart several pieces and not be hit with crossed out items on the checkout page. 
roll.gif

What size/color do you have and what are you looking for? I may have to do the same.
what sizes are you guys tryying to trade for?  I need a size swap myself and I think Round 2 is th eonly place to do so.

Got a Medium in the Black TNF pullover but i need a small because they fit hefty af...

what sizes are you guys tryying to trade for?  I need a size swap myself and I think Round 2 is th eonly place to do so.
Got a Medium in the Black TNF pullover but i need a small because they fit hefty af...
I got an Olive Large, need a Medium. I may fly out to Cali this weekend.

Last edited:

not clothes but did a size swap awhile back for some yeezy moonrocks at the Cali location. wasnt charged anything. while other stores like mag park quoted me 250 smh

probably got a pair of UA in exchange for a legit pair. :lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom