Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tee price looks too low and hoodie price seems too high unlsss it's made by CDG

Nah thats a tweet from one of those hype check users saying resell will be $225.

Such a mixed bag when it comes to whether these will be hard to get.

Ive had no trouble the last few weeks manually.

estimated resell is the dumbest thing ever.

mean.gif
it seems low 

Nun tee and Flask came in and only got album cover sticker and supreme logo sticker.. I need that Nun sticker!!! I always get the short end of the stick when it comes to stickers from supreme. Smh.

I think it's showing retail price of the tee and the estimated resell price for said tee.

Nah thats a tweet from one of those hype check users saying resell will be $225.

Such a mixed bag when it comes to whether these will be hard to get.

Ive had no trouble the last few weeks manually.
Oh okay got it. Yeah I feel like those will be the prices once the market settles

i need help i haven't bought anything in a while, what is this captcha and are bots still working or whats happening bros help me cop like i helped u guys cop back then, pm me if its a secret or something

i need help i haven't bought anything in a while, what is this captcha and are bots still working or whats happening bros help me cop like i helped u guys cop back then, pm me if its a secret or something
bots can bypass captcha 

captcha

ˈkapSHə/

noun

1. a program or system intended to distinguish human from machine input, typically as a way of thwarting spam and automated extraction of data from websites.

Last edited:
Shooting for a tee tomorrow, still can't decide on which color. Wish I could grab both but don't think I can finesse that this time around

so what is this auto fill, is it on safari or google chrome, need this cdg to get some dome

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom