Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Contemplating Coachella next weekend. If I get VIP for under face value, I'm doing it, but like way under face value!

Last edited:
Contemplating Coachella next weekend. If I get VIP for under face value, I'm doing it, but like way under face value!

just caught feels...

my buddies used to go up every year but me being the first one in the crew to get married and have a kid (plus living in expensive Hawaii) I could never go... instead I invented a thing called "Couch-ella" where I would get a nice bottle of something and chill out while watching the streams of the concert :lol:

I know you are married, but if you get the pass from wifey or if she is going with... you gotta do it man!

just caught feels...

my buddies used to go up every year but me being the first one in the crew to get married and have a kid (plus living in expensive Hawaii) I could never go... instead I invented a thing called "Couch-ella" where I would get a nice bottle of something and chill out while watching the streams of the concert :lol:

I know you are married, but if you get the pass from wifey or if she is going with... you gotta do it man!

No she is definitely going with me. That used to be our thing every year. She went 8 months pregnant, the last time we went, 2012. We went every year since we met
2002-2012

just caught feels...

No she is definitely going with me. That used to be our thing every year. She went 8 months pregnant, the last time we went, 2012. We went every year since we met
2002-2012

true love...
View media item 2405354

Not sure if this is the place, but I need some help legit checking this arc logo crew from fall/winter 15'

Any help would be appreciated!

All shipping and charge concerns, a little help
1. Some times it does take 5 business days/a week to ship (e.g. First drop of season or huge drops)
2. Sometimes charges will drop between purchase and ship, depends on how the CC company handles it (Wells does this) sometimes it goes back to pending (Chase does this) I've talked to Supreme about this, and there some strange agreements about full payment before ship and it just depends on how your company displays your charges at different stages of the process.
3. Kind of obvious but...If you HAVE to call, call the warehouse not the store, I've had to call twice the last 2 years and actually dude was super helpful on the phone (vs years ago)...just don't call Friday after a drop like an ******* crying about shipping confirmation, wait 3-5 BUSINESS days....also don't ask about **** that is in the automated part. Most important be respectful and you'll be respected, simple right. Fin.

Hoodie just shipped, it's a wrap, both tee and hoodie shipped now, got the black set.  
nthat.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom