Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I found a Gucci tee online

Threw the guy an offer of 150$

He accepted it after I went to sleep

Woke up and it's sold

[emoji]128532[/emoji]

Last edited:
price for the anorak has me feeling guilty but the price is what I expected, and its the only real piece I wanted this season. I just hope is doesnt fit huge like the arabic script taped seam I tried out a couple seasons ago.

Would have been happy if I had only got an overlap tee but I also managed to bag a thrills hoodie and satin camp cap. Result!
I wear size large in their tees and the hoodie is x-large, you guys think it'll be ok?

Gonna grab that money gun. Im on some **** now where ill only pay $80 for a tee if i really love it. So i like the overlap but gonna pass

I love the anorak but dont need to drop $300+ on that. If i got any winter piece right now id get the TNF fleece i missed. Havent even checked prices lately though

price for the anorak has me feeling guilty but the price is what I expected, and its the only real piece I wanted this season. I just hope is doesnt fit huge like the arabic script taped seam I tried out a couple seasons ago.

I want the anorak too, but for that price, I think I'm just going to pick up something from North Face, save money, and get their lifetime warranty.

10 years ago, the money gun would have really come in handy. Don't have any need for it now, but damn I want it.
Need to sleep.
See you guys long after the drop. Might have woke up and tried if the curtain was dropping.

Gonna grab that money gun. Im on some **** now where ill only pay $80 for a tee if i really love it. So i like the overlap but gonna pass

I love the anorak but dont need to drop $300+ on that. If i got any winter piece right now id get the TNF fleece i missed. Havent even checked prices lately though

you wont pay $80 for a tee that will get wear, but you'll pay $80 for a money gun for a decoration?

am I the only one thinking about having to pick up all that stuff after shooting it out everywhere? Im getting old and washed :rofl:

So I have myself a large melon noggin and camp caps dont fit well at all. Do yall think this S cord logo will fit better?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom