Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
is the app the way to go?

I want the trio of Uptempos but would love the red first then, then gold, then black.

Anyone recommend a ATC that's reliable?

I want the trio of Uptempos but would love the red first then, then gold, then black.

You can only get one cw per card on supreme. If you want other cw be on the lookout when NDC drops them.

So I wanted to vlog experience on how to improve getting a good number for the Sign up list only to find out at near 12pm they postponed it!

not sure if this is allowed just looking for feedback but I'm in the process of working a deal with rifdos for a bulk buy they want a ballpark of what Im looking to get for these.  

-20th anniversary bogo gray
-bling bling bogo white 
-lou reed black
-neil young white
-cdg bogo black 

what yall think is fair to ask for ? they all brand new by the way 

Bulk prices?
-20th anniversary bogo gray - $250
-bling bling bogo white - $150
-lou reed black - $175
-neil young white - $125
-cdg bogo black - $200

TOTAL - $900 would be fair for both sides IMO

You can only get one cw per card on supreme. If you want other cw be on the lookout when NDC drops them.

One other thing to keep in mind looks like people are targeting gold, black, then red. App can't be that bad of option. Copped the snake Max98 10.5 that way, but skipped the vans and docs.

Most atc companies I see on Twitter are basicly charging resell through atc and arent gonna hit on all three

I'd say restock app since it stores your CC info. Also seams like restock app only lags when supreme site/app lags but I could be wrong.

Bulk prices?
-lou reed black - $175
-neil young white - $125
-cdg bogo black - $200

They just listed a 20th Anniversary Gray bogo 8/10 for $650 though. I would say $1300 personally is fair for a bulk price

Bulk prices?

-lou reed black - $175

-neil young white - $125

-cdg bogo black - $200

They just listed a 20th Anniversary Gray bogo 8/10 for $650 though. I would say $1300 personally is fair for a bulk price

They can list them all day for whatever they want. But they aren't gonna get that.

They can list them all day for whatever they want. But they aren't gonna get that.
Okay, well if he's willing to sell that collection for $900 he needs to DM me first please, because I will happily buy it 
smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom