Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd probably be interested in copping the Levi's jacket in Black or Blue if it wasn't for the fact that I know that retail price is about to be something horrible. I've thrifted too many jean jackets to ever want to pay over $80 for one.

Last edited:
A true Levi's trucker jacket fits small
Xxl = XL

You can check their site n see

I don't think supreme offers a XXL
Nor do these run big

So it's a pass for all the true XL's

how much was the sherpa levis jacket from last season? Im mad on slept on those. id get a jacket this time around but warm weather is rapidly approaching and the price will prob be terrible. 

Finally received the Gold and Black SupTempo's!

Quality is actually pretty good (at least my pairs)

The gold pair is wayyyy better in hand than in pictures

The black pair (thankfully) came with 3M

In regards about MSRP price tags, my gold pair had the price on the box, but on the black pair, it was ripped off.

Last edited:
rexranger rexranger that jacket and the terry shorts were two of the items I was patiently waiting for this season and I was in a meeting during the drop unfortunately so I'm looking to buy from someone. When you get yours in, let me know how's the fit please. Appreciate that

rexranger rexranger that jacket and the terry shorts were two of the items I was patiently waiting for this season and I was in a meeting during the drop unfortunately so I'm looking to buy from someone. When you get yours in, let me know how's the fit please. Appreciate that
i wont be getting mine until friday, and after doing some research i think they fit slightly bigger but nothing to crazy.

Came home today and found this long box on my porch. Looked at the label and saw it was from Chapter 4! Some how I got through on the bamboo curtain even though I never received a confirm email or shipping email. Credit card still isn't showing the charge either but that usually takes a few days to show up online. Now to find a place to put this thing! Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom