Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Came home today and found this long box on my porch. Looked at the label and saw it was from Chapter 4! Some how I got through on the bamboo curtain even though I never received a confirm email or shipping email. Credit card still isn't showing the charge either but that usually takes a few days to show up online. Now to find a place to put this thing! Lol

Congrats :pimp:

I'm looking at Box Logo hoodies from Dec

prices are all over the place from $500 to $1000

Came home today and found this long box on my porch. Looked at the label and saw it was from Chapter 4! Some how I got through on the bamboo curtain even though I never received a confirm email or shipping email. Credit card still isn't showing the charge either but that usually takes a few days to show up online. Now to find a place to put this thing! Lol

Pic. Serious. See how actually looks.

View media item 2429984

Price is too low..sounds funny..this is the most expensive color way..use good judgment
it does

He's gonna send me more pics, so i'll def look hard 
nerd.gif
 for anything off

soo the hypebeast in me has decided to pay resell for the suptempos in red but i havent owned a pair of more uptempos since i was younger. i think ive heard to size down.. my true shoe size is a 9, anyone think i should half size down or go tts?

soo the hypebeast in me has decided to pay resell for the suptempos in red but i havent owned a pair of more uptempos since i was younger. i think ive heard to size down.. my true shoe size is a 9, anyone think i should half size down or go tts?

id stay TTS

I went tts also and they fit perfectly

it does

He's gonna send me more pics, so i'll def look hard :nerd:  for anything off

Save your time and energy. It's guaranteed fake. Sage and peach bogos have FLOOOOOOOODED the market. You can no longer find real ones for a reasonable price. And yes the fakes are VERY VERY GOOD.

Last edited:
Save your time and energy. It's guaranteed fake. Sage and peach bogos have FLOOOOOOOODED the market. You can no longer find real ones for a reasonable price. And yes the fakes are VERY VERY GOOD.
fakes are good but they still have one super obvious flaw.

The flaw is the hoodie that reps are using are not the same as the ones supreme uses. They look different when you flip them inside out and have a different weight and feel to them. If you have retail supreme hoodies you can tell a rep easily. 

Sage XL

I found a guy saying he has one for $350 shipped

I think I won't get better then that
haha fake brotha. Dont even need to see pics. Even if he sends you pics of a real one... at that price he is mailing you a fake one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom