Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
DonRafa DonRafa

Cool pics, dude.
Wonder what their release days look like.
Seen pics of that last Bape nmd drop.
Bape carpet: somewhere a hypebeast had a spiritual moment.

All of you guys are getting tracking confirmations while I'm just over here still waiting to get a confirmation email for a backpack. I have a charge in my bank account so it should be good, I hope...
I'm on the same boat as you. Backpack I'm waiting on order confirmation. But I think we're good, same thing happened to me last week on the Mechanix gloves and I ended up with shipping confirmation, never got order confirmation.

Are the backpacks flimsy too? The outer material is the same as the waist pack and shoulder bag, just wondering if there's any padding underneath for a laptop or something.

My other order this morning got email confirmation shortly after ordering and shipping confirmation a few minutes ago...that order was for the waist bag and duffle and I placed that order AFTER the backpack order.

^Dope pics, why they dont like ppl taking pics?

not sure. there was only one guy working at the Harajuku store where I snapped that pic inside and he didn't say anything.

DonRafa DonRafa

Cool pics, dude.
Wonder what their release days look like.
Seen pics of that last Bape nmd drop.
Bape carpet: somewhere a hypebeast had a spiritual moment.

thanks man. I went on a friday, which i think is their release day right? I went later in the afternoon and there was no line to get in and a 2-3 minute wait to pay. it was raining pretty good that day though and there wasn't too much left

Was scrolling through the gram and thought I saw the same photos posted in here that Modern Notoriety just re-posted. Nice shots @rafsjays

Still don't know why shops don't allow pics. Supreme LA will start complaining as well 
laugh.gif

^Dope pics, why they dont like ppl taking pics?
Prob the same reason why every new yorker hates ppl who take photos of everything.

Youre a tourist. 
laugh.gif

To you, its like 
eek.gif
 to see something that to them is like
eyes.gif
  bc they seen every day and prob dont eem notice anymore

Last edited:
Prob the same reason why every new yorker hates ppl who take photos of everything.

Youre a tourist. :lol:

To you, its like :wow:  to see something that to them is like :rolleyes   bc they seen every day and prob dont eem notice anymore

If there isn't any sign telling me saying no photos, Ima take as many photos as I want. If they ban me, doubt they will remember me next time I come in lol.

They don't know what you can be doing with those pics.

Stealing their store design/layout idea
Using the pics to better your fakes
Etc etc

Most Boutiques don't let you take pics in the store. When I was out in VA at a shop called CREAM they weren't with me taking pics. Just rule of thumb usually they ain't with the pics.

Man restocks app ain't been working well for me at all in weeks. Tells me stuff that wasn't restocked is back, doesn't inform me when items are actually restocked I learn here before the app even says a damn thing.

Last edited:
Most Boutiques don't let you take pics in the store. When I was out in VA at a shop called CREAM they weren't with me taking pics. Just rule of thumb usually they ain't with the pics.
Where is this store cream you're talking about ? What part of Va? Curious cause I live in Va (closer towards d.c) and never heard of this store

Sorry for being a noob again but is there a fake Vampirella tee? Planning on purchasing from grail. Just making sure because not really familiar with grailed.

When I was in Japan in March 2016, I hit up all 4 Supreme stores Tokyo (Daikanyama, Harajuku and Shibuya) and the one in Osaka. This was during the Black Sabbath drop. I asked one local to help me find the Shibuya store. We walked there and before he left he said, "there's never anything good left in the store". Sure enough, other than the Sabbath tees, Hanes accessories and another street brand label (I forget the name), the stores were bare.

Peace
F Sharp005

My friend bought 2 of the supreme ones when they dropped earlier this season. Material was weak and flimsy. I still bought one today because I usually take good care of my stuff, plus I wanted a black based bag. I'd say if you can check them out in person do that first before making up your mind. I do remember the Bape one I briefly had being much more durable for wear and tear.
I'll take your word for it, don't need it Breaking down after a few wears, bape one should get the job done

wow this the first time ever that im getting next day delivery from supreme

guess they wanted to get rid of those white bricks before ppl started calling to cancel lolol

Still waiting for my sup purse to ship

I would clear cookies and log back into GMail (to help with CAPTCHA) right at 10:59 then @Snayberry.

Today, I was "banned" at 10:30 and like 10:50 but if I cleared cookies immediately after those tries, I was able to get through.
This also works for me sometimes, clearing cookies, DNS and flushing sockets. 

@Snayberry - yea  occasionally, maybe that's why it started happening? It's totally inconsistent though and I havent had any cancelled orders, etc. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom