Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What that charge say doe? 

Order confirmation but ghost charge. Its like Sup is ghosting orders again.

Anyone get a conf on hoodie? 

Frustrated and gave up. Just a fake CC holder with a ghost charge boi

Last edited:
My cousin is a VIP member and she got a call from her rep last night. She was only limited to order 2 leather goods, 2 small leather goods, 2 accessories, and 2 ready to wear items for San Francisco. She was also sent these photos to choose from the LV rep and was able to make an order over the phone. Sorry for the bad looking photos but it's the ones she sent me over the phone. 

My cousin is a VIP member and she got a call from her rep last night. She was only limited to order 2 leather goods, 2 small leather goods, 2 accessories, and 2 ready to wear items for San Francisco. She was also sent these photos to choose from the LV rep and was able to make an order over the phone. Sorry for the bad looking photos but it's the ones she sent me over the phone. 
I'm not VIP but my SA also reached out to purchase from the pop up, but I had to send in 5 items.

VIP is supposedly allowed to order directly from the site

also tf tell your cousin to hook you up

otherwise, disown him

Last edited:

I'm not VIP but my SA also reached out to purchase from the pop up, but I had to send in 5 items.

VIP is supposedly allowed to order directly from the site

also tf tell your cousin to hook you up

otherwise, disown him
haha yeah I was kinda heated when she told me the next day...she said it was a one day only deal from her rep. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom