Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know how the XL arc logo LV crew neck fits ? Like a Large?

XL fits like a M/L. I wear an XL normally and had to go with a "4L" for the crewneck...whatever THAT means.

As the VIP madness, I have a friend who buys a LOT from LV and he called his rep there today...yes he has his own rep...and that rep told him that VIP was $50k minimum in purchases within the last calendar year, which he isn't close to.

This drop is testing the very limits of reality.

XL fits like a M/L. I wear an XL normally and had to go with a "4L" for the crewneck...whatever THAT means.

As the VIP madness, I have a friend who buys a LOT from LV and he called his rep there today...yes he has his own rep...and that rep told him that VIP was $50k minimum in purchases within the last calendar year, which he isn't close to.

This drop is testing the very limits of reality.

Ok cool, might pull the trigger on one for $1k shipped. Retail is $795 right?

Ok cool, might pull the trigger on one for $1k shipped. Retail is $795 right?

For the crewneck? That is $735 + tax (which in NYC is like $70 or something abysmal). If you can find a person willing to do $1k shipped you should jump on it as that would be like a little over a $100 profit for the seller after shipping costs and fees (if selling through eBay or Grailed).

Just beware of scammers. They are out in droves on this release.

Finally had chance to open the tee shirt package that came in today:
1. GFY red xl.
2. Orgy white l for the Oop.
3. Stickers-red box logo, Rights, Bar, Cartoon girl and Super Supreme Bee.

Really wanted the GFY sticker and d*mn thing wasn't there. F*.

Finally had chance to open the tee shirt package that came in today:
1. GFY red xl.
2. Orgy white l for the Oop.
3. Stickers-red box logo, Rights, Bar, Cartoon girl and Super Supreme Bee.

Really wanted the GFY sticker and d*mn thing wasn't there. F*.

I got you. Send me a PM

what do you guys think i can get for this? 

i found this in my closet..purchased in NYC in 2012

thanks in advance

http://www.sweetbabynicco.com/louis.html#

@sweetbabynicco what's up with these Links!! 
frown.gif

Had to go to Niketown NYC yesterday, so decided to stop in LV and ask if they had any info on the Supreme release. One lady told me that they've been told not to say anything about the release, and another lady thats going to be working the release said she's not sure how they're doing it because it keeps changing

I jus want red belt or pillow but I anit payin 700 for scarf when u can almost get crewneck for that price!

Had to go to Niketown NYC yesterday, so decided to stop in LV and ask if they had any info on the Supreme release. One lady told me that they've been told not to say anything about the release, and another lady thats going to be working the release said she's not sure how they're doing it because it keeps changing

View media item 2487090

Well, decided to make a short trip out of it and fly up to NYC instead. At the very least I get to see my family :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom