Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most of them are tryin to make money though
yeah older people have a hard time adjusting to changes. This generation buying expensive hyped  items aint the same as when you were young. This stuff will retain its value even when its worn.  Their not exactly throwing their parents money away.  

The older generation were spoiled to grow up in America in it's zenith.  They outsourced alot of jobs then complain about younger generations struggling. They steal and manipulate money create bubbles that pop like macy's fireworks then complain about the younger generations. Thats human nature though they used to complain about the hippies the same way.

yeah older people have a hard time adjusting to changes. This generation buying expensive hyped  items aint the same as when you were young. This stuff will retain its value even when its worn.  Their not exactly throwing their parents money away.  

The older generation were spoiled to grow up in America in it's zenith.  They outsourced alot of jobs then complain about younger generations struggling. They steal and manipulate money create bubbles that pop like macy's fireworks then complain about the younger generations. Thats human nature though they used to complain about the hippies the same way.

That was beautifully written.

Most of them are tryin to make money though

Well said...

My main concern is them misinterpreting the value of a dollar. For example, I have students, former students who are in college, and relatives who are still in high school who are all planning to camp at Ala Moana LV store for Friday. They plan on reselling almost everything they are buying however I don't think they realize that one back pack is one semester of college, or perhaps a used car.

The inflated prices of LV items seem to deflate the value of non-Supreme items that they should probably be focusing on.

The questions I ask them are the following:
1) What if your item doesn't resale? Can you handle purchasing a $4,000 back back? (answer is no)
2) What if you get scammed on ebay or whatever platform you plan on reselling your item? Do you have a verified paypal account? Can you handle losing that amount of money? (answer is no)

Don't get me wrong, if they cop, flip and profit - AWESOME for them. However, if they cop and get burned or stuck with the item, that is a lot of money for a young adult to lose. Not sure if I would support such a gamble if my child was interested in doing such a thing.

end/ Danny Tanner speech
View media item 2488613

Louis Vuitton Twitter : 

"Regrettably, we are no longer able to confirm details regarding Supreme store and pop up locations and dates. Please remain connected with us via Social Media for updated information in real time. Best regards, Julian H"

whoever planned sthg, better cancel.

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Well said...

My main concern is them misinterpreting the value of a dollar. For example, I have students, former students who are in college, and relatives who are still in high school who are all planning to camp at Ala Moana LV store for Friday. They plan on reselling almost everything they are buying however I don't think they realize that one back pack is one semester of college, or perhaps a used car.

The inflated prices of LV items seem to deflate the value of non-Supreme items that they should probably be focusing on.

The questions I ask them are the following:
1) What if your item doesn't resale? Can you handle purchasing a $4,000 back back? (answer is no)
2) What if you get scammed on ebay or whatever platform you plan on reselling your item? Do you have a verified paypal account? Can you handle losing that amount of money? (answer is no)

Don't get me wrong, if they cop, flip and profit - AWESOME for them. However, if they cop and get burned or stuck with the item, that is a lot of money for a young adult to lose. Not sure if I would support such a gamble if my child was interested in doing such a thing.

end/ Danny Tanner speech
with a lot of what if you don't take a chance.

if it doesn't resell, you return your item to LV

if it sells at a low price you still make a bit of money

if you are afraid of being scammed, go to a reputable consignment store, even online. 

I just wanna cop to keep , I have a job , no interest in reselling and if I had to sell , I would sell to a trusted buyer

I'm old so of course I'm mad @ young (and old) resellers trying to make a quick buck . I had hoped that the prices would make this an easier cop but sadly I'm mistaken

Hope they just change this release to a damn lottery already so I can stop wasting time thinking I'll cop for retail .

I just wanna cop to keep , I have a job , no interest in reselling and if I had to sell , I would sell to a trusted buyer

I'm old so of course I'm mad @ young (and old) resellers trying to make a quick buck . I had hoped that the prices would make this an easier cop but sadly I'm mistaken

Hope they just change this release to a damn lottery already so I can stop wasting time thinking I'll cop for retail .

This.

Not my pic , not in line

A friend texted me that pic

gonna try and get more info

Got red keepall carted online , won't let me check out tho smh , guess LV don't want my $4k

I'll camp for 3-4 hours

but 3-4 days, at the mall, Where the whole city shops at.

Peoples Moms n Cousin walking past you while your waiting in line for Days

That's a bad look

RIP to Louie CS Phone Reps

You can tell they are over answering questions about Supreme items.

laugh.gif

damn thats nuts, already lining up today?!?! I wonder if Rodeo/Beverly Hills LV is getting hits like that.. Gonna drive by later after work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom