Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
cones of dunshire or nothing...
giphy.gif

Quick LC on CDG Tee SS17...

Took forever and 3 flakey sellers to get one...

I saw the receipt and everything matches up and looks legit. Email, Address, etc...

He did ship it in the world's smallest box though, hence all the wrinkles...

Also got a bunch of Kmarts in, keeping a few to rock :smile:

Attachments

• cdg-01.jpg
    cdg-01.jpg
    369.2 KB · Views: 9
  • cdg-02.jpg
    cdg-02.jpg
    347.6 KB · Views: 9
  • cdg-03.jpg
    cdg-03.jpg
    359.1 KB · Views: 9
  • kmart.jpg
    kmart.jpg
    294.4 KB · Views: 10
Anybody know if any US LV Stores have the PF Slender wallets available ? My SA rep could only get me the pocket organizer but I really want the Slender wallet more . Thanks for any leads

I really want the bandana and the Pochette De Jour. Both in red.
For anyone that has the Pochette De Jour can you give me the deminsions? Can I fit a macbook air 13 inch? From all the pics I've see the pouch looks big.

Let me get the organizer... That and the crewneck was the one thing I wanted :lol:

The pocket organizer was available in red at the Houston LV Galleria store on Saturday . I didn't buy it as I only want the PF Slender wallet . If you know of any LV store that has the PF Slender wallet let me know . Thanks

Price seems a little low compared to what I am seeing on the resale market. Any suggestion on additional pics that I should as for?

https://www.grailed.com/listings/29...reme-Louis-Vuitton-X-Supreme-Pochette-De-Jour
Looks good to me man. Honestly, I have seen a ton of different pricing for the entire collection. Seems like people (including resellers) haven't caught on that a ton of merch is available in-stores or via phone (which explains the price difference).

Looks good to me man. Honestly, I have seen a ton of different pricing for the entire collection. Seems like people (including resellers) haven't caught on that a ton of merch is available in-stores or via phone (which explains the price difference).

Thanks for the feedback man. I'm in NYC so in-store will be hard for me. But if they are accepting phone order I'll definitely try.

Pocket organizer is super dope, besides the hoodie, T, and crew, I would gravitate to the organizer for sure :smokin

I wasn't able to get anything from the LV drop though :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom