Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time to learn who this Nase guy is

Screen Shot 2017-08-15 at 2.43.49 PM.png
Screen Shot 2017-08-15 at 2.44.03 PM.png

All
I know is he won

IMG_3867.PNG Man wtf is going on over there lol. This is like a quarter of the F/W in one day.

Attachments

• IMG_3870.JPG
    IMG_3870.JPG
    830.2 KB · Views: 62
What pisses me off the most is that I had a chance to sign up. But I passed because I thought it was fraud. Supreme didn't send out the emails on time. So for a brand new procedure asking for my CC Info and all that jazz seemed sketchy as hell to me at least. It was so left field. Hard to follow so blindly in the world we live in.

So they dropping Bogo in Brooklyn?? what about DTLA? are they doing the same for both new stores?

So they dropping Bogo in Brooklyn?? what about DTLA? are they doing the same for both new stores?

Someone apparently stole the sign for the LA store. It's still open. They are currently receiving all this season gear. Should be open like normal this Thursday.

They climb up there n took the sign?? :rofl:

Take 2: Apprantly someone also stole the NY sign. Because they were doing renovations on the block and left scaffolding. Then he posted it for sale on a FB group. And took pictures with it. Other people say they took it down because of outside renovations.

Attachments

• IMG_0139.PNG
    IMG_0139.PNG
    3.4 MB · Views: 55
Can we all agree to use full images?

Middle of the night, act like you are working on the street signal for the crosswalk...

Act like you've been there before, no one asks questions. Oceans 11 style.

Right just park it out front and raise it up.. who's gonna ask questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom