Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALWAYS cooking! Congrats! What color baseball jersey did you get?
thanks man. luck of the robin thicke.

black. my homey was able to cop me green. now i need the pink. all 4 colors were dope af. If u guys have any questions about the items lmk. strong week 1 from preme

that feeling when LV talk is done and a new season arrives

source.gif

followed by that feeling when your first order confirmation/shipping email of the season comes through
200w.gif

and lastly... that feeling when you know you gotta get to the UPS man before Wifey sniffs out how much $$ you dropped on Supreme (again)
free-time-at-uni-student-money-saver.gif

Anyone know how the real tree pants fit? That and the world is yours jacket are the only things that I really want week 1.

I was lucky enough to be #7 at the NYC drop. I basically shot my shot and dropped 1.5k

Favorite item was the baseball jersey. and i went with the brown Nas and black for every other graphic tee.
What color did you go for with the jersey. I'm conflicted between green and black

can anybody tell me what happens when you got multiple items in your cart on supreme and 1 item sells out mid checkout?

That baseball jersey is :pimp:

Too many things I want coming on this first drop and I know I'm bout to strike out on all of it :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom