Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not much chillin, and I didn't know you get permabanned for flaking that's crazy. The whole line got permabanned because damn near nobody showed up today lol. And what if they forget to tie take you off the list and you went? Seems a little extreme
I mean that's what they said. I doubt they were serious tbh

For those that know.

IMG_2530.GIF

Jeffrey, break out Lucille!

dam Im in LA and wont get my week 1 order till tomm (and i usually get it on thursday..today) I ordered the brown nas as exactly at 8:00 AM PST and since it feels like everyone is got their orders on thursday they gettin all the good freebies. Praying for at least one plastic bogo and toothbrush before they run out lmfao

dam Im in LA and wont get my week 1 order till tomm (and i usually get it on thursday..today) I ordered the brown nas as exactly at 8:00 AM PST and since it feels like everyone is got their orders on thursday they gettin all the good freebies. Praying for at least one plastic bogo and toothbrush before they run out lmfao
Umm I just got shipping info.... probably won't get to me til next Friday

Passed by SupLA about an hour and a half ago and the line was about 10-15 down Rosewood. Smh.

only thing left I want from the drop is the box logo hoodie and supreme x champion zip up...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom