Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
image.png
tyvek was fw15

dammit didnt receive toothbrush or plastic box logo stickers.. anyone would be down to trade my supreme incense or supreme pen for either toothbrush or plastic box logo?

Last edited:
got my second order in minus the flashlight smh... the nas shirt was on my first order which i got on Monday... i love everything but the t shirts...i always thought the medium shirts fit me snug but then again im slightly overweight lol... i thought the mediums this year would fit better and they do but the problem is they fit like a large...im hoping they shrink but i doubt it...and i love the hoodies they fit great... the patchwork joint is dope and i like the hat also
20170901_232743.jpg

430AM.png

6 of 10 orders shipped. Supreme showed love for real.

#FlourishSeason

got my second order in minus the flashlight smh... the nas shirt was on my first order which i got on Monday... i love everything but the t shirts...i always thought the medium shirts fit me snug but then again im slightly overweight lol... i thought the mediums this year would fit better and they do but the problem is they fit like a large...im hoping they shrink but i doubt it...and i love the hoodies they fit great... the patchwork joint is dope and i like the hat also
20170901_232743.jpg

Y'all wanna be friends :frown:

Copped chopsticks and desert camo camp hat using RS. CC autofill didn't work so I just pasted into the field and put in the security code.
I used Restocks for the first time on this drop and I loved it lol. It put in everything except the credit card numbers and security code. I typed those manually and boom.

I used Restocks for the first time on this drop and I loved it lol. It put in everything except the credit card numbers and security code. I typed those manually and boom.

Yea it worked for me too this time with the samw situation. Wait till theres a hyped item you gonna be in here sick like me lol.

My dollar tee from week 1 still hasnt shipped

still waiting for shipping on my last order...DNA tee and socks

bout to tell my friend in philly to just ship me my white baseball jersey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom