Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The knife without preme branding is 39$, so a 15$ increase isnt too bad. Still passing on everything this week, hockey jersey is dope tho

IMG_6837.PNG

why is the knife $54...

Cause the normal quiet carry knife is about $40

Y'all act like Supreme marks up crazy. They really don't

I'm just being a cheap *** lol. Wish I had a proxy for the NYC store. I don't feel like paying 10$ for shipping on a knife :lol:

Last edited:
haha didn't realize quiet carry was an actual knife brand. The markup isn't too bad now that i browsed their site.

That's a relief because that no name piece of **** key knife was terrible. Broke after a couple uses and the font faded just as quick

Got my first order in. Only two bogo's. Oh well. I think I'm going to put one on my bike. Next helmet I buy will be a solid black (or white) and im going to put one on there also.

I didn't realize I got a Medium in the all black quilted hood jacket and it fits mad small. Ugh. Going to try and give it away :lol:

So let's say if I got #500 something and my time slot is 4:30pm if I show up at 4:30pm they will let me in store right away? Or I still have to stand there and wait? thanks.

haha didn't realize quiet carry was an actual knife brand. The markup isn't too bad now that i browsed their site.

That's a relief because that no name piece of **** key knife was terrible. Broke after a couple uses and the font faded just as quick

Keychained my butterfly knife and the font faded after a week smh. Glad a grabbed two of those

I had the bullet knife keychain from a few seasons ago and that **** was garbage man. Logo rubbed out and the blade got loose.

I had the bullet knife keychain from a few seasons ago and that **** was garbage man. Logo rubbed out and the blade got loose.
I remember people adding a layer of clear coat nail polish to prevent it from rubbing off

My last package from week 1 arrived today. I never received a confirmation email or a shipping email for it but I was charged. Just a heads up as i had this a couple times last season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom