Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most of stone island was gone. Got a chore jacket, bolo snapback and lock box

E09E146A-33DA-4640-ABB3-286DAAD862BB.jpeg

Nice pick-up's.

if paris took 5 days to sell out on their opening bogo, do you think Supreme BK will have some left over?

if paris took 5 days to sell out on their opening bogo, do you think Supreme BK will have some left over?
Depends if they keep security for the whole week. With good security you have a chance. If no or little security , its gonna become Loop city. Dudes will pull out all the tricks.

I noticed on the App when you try to checkout the number of items in cart is faded grey and if you click cart from the place order screen it will show empty

SI x Sup stuff must be sold out on app

Some European dude rolled up while I was waiting to get in (Manhattan) and was asking where he can get the box logo tee. The bouncer said it’s Brooklyn only. The guy said he went to Brooklyn but they said he needs a reservation so he came to manhattan to make a reservation. The bouncer said you can’t make a reservation now. Just come back tomorrow and it’s fcfs. Today it’s resrvation only. The guy says, “if I come back tomorrow I can get box logo?” Bouncer says, “it’s brooklyn only.” Guy says, “but I need reservation there.” Bouncer calls store manager. Store manager: the t shirt is Brooklyn only. Guy: so if I go tomorrow I get T-shirt?

Pure comedy for 10 minutes on a loop. Killed time well.

Just got a shipping email for olive sweatshirt. Could’ve sworn when I checked out I got a sold out message, pretty weird

hmm.. why is the lockbox so expensive? is it because of the material? seems like it'd be in the $40-60 range.

Edit: Description: Powder coated iron with metal handle, lock and custom etched keys. 9.75" x 7" x 3.5"

called it.

Some European dude rolled up while I was waiting to get in (Manhattan) and was asking where he can get the box logo tee. The bouncer said it’s Brooklyn only. The guy said he went to Brooklyn but they said he needs a reservation so he came to manhattan to make a reservation. The bouncer said you can’t make a reservation now. Just come back tomorrow and it’s fcfs. Today it’s resrvation only. The guy says, “if I come back tomorrow I can get box logo?” Bouncer says, “it’s brooklyn only.” Guy says, “but I need reservation there.” Bouncer calls store manager. Store manager: the t shirt is Brooklyn only. Guy: so if I go tomorrow I get T-shirt?

Pure comedy for 10 minutes on a loop. Killed time well.

This hurt my head reading this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom