Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
image.jpeg

Everyone here the last 2 days is a block radius away from 152. Everyone that was in school the last 2 days is on River. Supreme make a million per day. They win.
Carlyle investment is good, but wasn’t needed in my opinion, but I only have a village where Jebbia has an has a nation.
~Lefty

anyone get their hands on a SI x Sup hoodie ? really curious on the sizing... copped a blk LRG si hood online and im a MED in regular sup hoodies, hopin im good
:smokin

Man next to me thought his online registration from Wednesday is valid.

Every block around, Every corner looking like an episode from The Wire, hypebeast edition :lol:
~Lefty

Last edited:
Wythe n 2nd
That was the second signup line. Similar to prince between Lafayette and Crosby is the way to describe that line. No way they managing hundreds on that residential corner. You shoulda seen the tsunami of bodies at 410pm yesterday. Everyone was like on their Usain Bolt.
~Lefty

Dang. Should have gotten there last night. Think I am staying at home. Maybe tomorrow? Haha keeps us updated on the madness!

That was the second signup line. Similar to prince between Lafayette and Crosby is the way to describe that line. No way they managing hundreds on that residential corner. You shoulda seen the tsunami of bodies at 410pm yesterday. Everyone was like on their Usain Bolt.
~Lefty
Iine is building..there's security everywhere to keep it somewhat civilized so hopefully they don't shut it down..thinking later it will be chaotic ..lil crazy now too..we had to sprint here lmao

if u guys see the high protein hat please holler.

cop camo ro black on sight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom