Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
First time going after a supreme drop.. got card errors galore, never went through. But got a conf email for friend tee and charge, then ship not long ago. Unfortunately, I ended up with a S instead of XL.. :smh: I wanted most of the tees but spent the whole time trying to check out the one.

Anyone remember the Money Clip that came with the Scarface Special Edition DVD set? Found found these pics online, still got my box set DS at home. lol

FrontTMMClip.jpg

BackTMMClip.jpg

FrontCASETMMClip.jpg

FrontCASETMMClip2.jpg

Don't really resell items but I had to sell the lamp to be able to get some scarface tees I missed out on. Only one I was able to get was the shower tee.

I'm surprised I got a medium white blimp tee. I was on my phone and messed up multiple times filling out my info. :lol:

Nuts how many of those kids never seen Scarface.

I remember watching it by myself as a kid... The shower scene really shook me :lol: it was pretty violent for the time period.

Got shipping confirmation for friend tee already

Went to DSM this morning and picked up everything I needed thankfully. ALL of the stickers for this drop were so dope also

After stressing out about getting out on time from Supreme BK, everything worked out. Crazy how u spend close to an hour and a half waiting by the water and once you get to the front of the store is only like a 10 minute wait. Well at least for me because I was paying cash so they let me skip the line (CCs were down for a bit and line backed up). At #196 I had the 1:30pm slot and didn't get in till 3:15pm . Already knew what I wanted so didn't waste time and asked for all 4 tees, Friend hoodie and all over hoodie, all black and Medium. Decks and lamps were gone but plenty of other stuff left even S logo hoodies and all color flannels. 1st instore experience from Supreme and all the staff (even security) was cool. Got the BK box logo sticker in the bag along with the rest of Scarface stickers. Thanks for listening.

P.S.
next time I go for instore I'll ask here if anybody needs something, felt bad walking by the inventory knowing someone out there struck out and wanted something. Lol

Anyone remember the Money Clip that came with the Scarface Special Edition DVD set? Found found these pics online, still got my box set DS at home. lol

FrontTMMClip.jpg

BackTMMClip.jpg

FrontCASETMMClip.jpg

FrontCASETMMClip2.jpg
:lol: money clip is long gone, used it and lost it. I do have the set somewhere in storage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom