Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Laaawd

highsnobiety-1508768872957.jpg
just give me about 30 of the second sticker

So basically autofill does work but it's very glitchy, You type name and then the autofill option lets you auto fill each slot.

Second screen for the past 2 weeks I've had to type address (1st line) then again the autofill option comes up and does everything else.

Then credit card, I've been pasting my cc number but the autofill option does come up, you have to manually type exp/ccv as usual.

Cheers to another week of sign ups guys, I'm truly happy with this method honestly. Living on long island I was never able to do the Monday sign up thing so it's nice that it's somehow fair.

So basically autofill does work but it's very glitchy, You type name and then the autofill option lets you auto fill each slot.

Second screen for the past 2 weeks I've had to type address (1st line) then again the autofill option comes up and does everything else.

Then credit card, I've been pasting my cc number but the autofill option does come up, you have to manually type exp/ccv as usual.

Cheers to another week of sign ups guys, I'm truly happy with this method honestly. Living on long island I was never able to do the Monday sign up thing so it's nice that it's somehow fair.

Good to know. Also to clear anything up, I was referring to the autofill in the Restocks app.

just got my Pink Scarface hoodie cancelled? :frown::

and the reason was blank in the email

WELP

My condolences.

Oh Humara's have a phylon midsole. Now I'm intrigued. Looked to be stiff PU from the photos. Might be a good beater, but for that price point, I'd rather get a pair of Ultra Boosts.

Restock app has been going crazy last few days. I guess stuff sat in-store? Snagged the $100 bill cash camp in green last night.

Only thing I'd rock is black jacket and a hat lol. Y'all can flourish on the mc hammer pants and shoes lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom