Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really thinkin about payin resale for that grey Arabic hoodie. Was only able to get a black headband from last weeks drop. At least I completed my scarface stickers lol

passing on the nike stuff. not liking any of those mesh panels.

haha about the coors mountain jacket. it cannot be unseen now.

no reason for it not to be if your team color is red or you wear the black on the road. Still has the correct branding.

no reason for it not to be if your team color is red or you wear the black on the road. Still has the correct branding.
It does have the correct branding, but then it also has over-branding. Don't see it being allowed on court but will be pleasantly surprised if so.

Attachments

• upload_2017-10-24_8-22-13.png
    upload_2017-10-24_8-22-13.png
    280.8 KB · Views: 13
Trying to like the Nike collection...

Still not sold though...Maybe if they did a Red set I’d be down...

Passing...

It does have the correct branding, but then it also has over-branding. Don't see it being allowed on court but will be pleasantly surprised if so.
All depends on league rules. I'm not familiar with nba branding rules, but for example the NFL makes brands pay money to the league in order for their logo to be shown on field. This is why Jordan PEs in the nfl originally didn't have a jumpman logo, they weren't paying the league to display the logo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom