Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Akira x Supreme? Take all my money
giphy.gif

what size do you need? i have a medium blimp in white if you're interested. only tried on, this new sizing messed me up
Are you typically a large (last season sizing), and did the medium not fit? Stressing, my M blimp tee is arriving today and last season the L tees fit perfectly.

Sub is the way to go for most anime/films

...except for Dragon Ball

now if Supreme did a Dragon Ball collab, all Hell would break loose

flat,800x800,070,f.jpg

This is cold. If we ever get a DBZ they gotta do this.

Oh and yeah always sub>dub. Especially when it concerns DBZ.

Last edited:
SUB> DUB all day. Who been watching DBZ Super :nerd: ....Jiren that dude :wink:

Hopefully Akira drop is beginning of November rather than later

Yes I saw. First gave him a credit Like and then re-posted Insta link in a bigger size cause I couldn't open the Attachment.

I stay on mobile so idk how to upload just a straight image anymore like before. Was off NT for too long and all I can do is these attachments. Gets frustrating.

i understand why people like sub but i gotta go dub most times. i just prefer seeing things in my own language if i can

SUB> DUB all day. Who been watching DBZ Super :nerd: ....Jiren that dude :wink:

Hopefully Akira drop is beginning of November rather than later

Jiren is a damn monster. The way he literally flicked Kale(Broly) away like that was unreal. Gokus new Ultra Instinct form was sick but to be real he was barely hitting him even at that form. Maybe if Vegeta was to have given him his energy he would have put Gokus power over enough.

i understand why people like sub but i gotta go dub most times. i just prefer seeing things in my own language if i can

I can agree but for DBZ once you start on SUB it's impossible to go back to DUB, characters voices are completely opposite and just not the same lol.

Jiren is a damn monster. The way he literally flicked Kale(Broly) away like that was unreal. Gokus new Ultra Instinct form was sick but to be real he was barely hitting him even at that form. Maybe if Vegeta was to have given him his energy he would have put Gokus power over enough.

Hoping Goku can master UI but even so not sure if it will be enough to beat Jiren. It will take a Goku/Vegeta fusion to beat him IMO. Rumor is this week we will see a fusion between Kale and Caulifa 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom